Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Sexiest

I've been watching E television a lot lately and their "Sexiest" lists. They've done sexiest tv starts, sexiets rock star wives, sexiest movie stars, etc and that got me to thinking....who is on Manic Mommy's sexiest list? So here you go, my "Top 10 Sexiest Male Stars". I went stars so that I could include television, movies and music. (These also happen to be in random order, as blogger uploads photos how it wants to and not necessarily in the order that you told it's stupid ass to load them).



1. Ryan Phillippe......ahhhhhh Mr. Reese Witherspoon is just HOT!




2. Bruce Willis.........if you've seen my husband then you know I have a thing for bald guys and I have a thing for Bruce Willis. No matter what his age, he is just so very easy on the eyes.....










3. No list could be complete without Dr. McDreamy.......(don't you agree Veronica?).......Patrick Dempsey could be my doctor ANYTIME!








4. Now I know that Chesney girl will agree with me here.......is he not just the hottest singer on the planet? What they hell was wrong with Renee? If I had him, an annulment would not be happening! (FYI...in case you have no idea this is Kenny Chesney, then I can no longer associate with you!)







5. ahh..and yes we all now how I feel about this little hottie..........I wish he'd wear some deoderant, but you know.....he's still freaking hot......(duh...Matthew McConaughey)



6. Another doctor who can take care of me anytime............he's an ass on the show and IRL is married with like 10 kids or something, but geez...how hot is Justin Chambers?









7. Another hot country singer (who happens to be on tour with Kenny this summer, and whom I will be seeing in 1 month) is Dierks Bentley. He's hot in an unconventional sort of way.....










8. Here's the #1 reason I am such a huge huge fan of CSI......George Eads, he's one hot Crime Scene Investigator!











9. If you haven't caught Entourage on HBO, then you are missing the chance to drool over this hottie every Sunday night. He plays Vincent Chase on the show, but Adrian Grenier is just HOT HOT HOT!


10. Finally the end of my list....Josh Duhamel. I love Las Vegas, and this is the Number 1 reason why!

So, who would make your sexiest list? You can do a post or you can leave your list in comments........

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OMG. I just drooled nto my cereal......I'm doing this on my blog for sure!!!!!!!!!! Check it later so I can compile the list!!!! I already know who #1 is!!! I agree with just about all of yours so you will see some dups!!!

GIRL WE SHARE A BRAIN! Scarey huh?

7/18/2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh sistah i will have to compile my list and get back to ya....

7/18/2006 11:54 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

What a great lunch time snack. Thankies.

7/18/2006 12:11 PM  
Blogger Kami said...

I'm with you on 1,2,3,4,5,6, and 8. I LOVE Ryan Phillipe.

7/18/2006 1:03 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Hmmmm....I must be losing touch with the Hollywood scene cause I don't even know who 1,6,8,9,& 10 are!!

But I am definately with you on 4,5,& 7!!!!
I'd have to add Ben Affleck, Keith Urban, George Clooney and Jamie McMurray. :)

Fun list lady!!

7/18/2006 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home