Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Daddy's Little Helper

Over the long Forth of July weekend, the hubster redid the sides of our deck and also fixed the back porch where I fell through the wood. He had a little helper along for the ride. I got some great pics of them doing their work, so in absence of a post on this "nothing going on Tuesday", I'll give you these:
This is the Ladybug and her daddy, please notice the matching tool belts!
The Ladybug posing before "getting back to my portant work mommy"
"gotta get a pencil so I can make my marks"
Measuring......
More measuring, she was very throurough.
"Let's see how tall this is"
And here's the supervisor, the ever lazy Mollie dog keeping an eye on things, from the safety of outside the door!

~~~~

Please go over and send my sweetie Veronica some love today, she had her nose surgery done. Girl, I bet you are going to look awesome! Can't wait till you are up on your feet again! (Please, come back soon, I miss you already!)

5 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

How ADORABLE is THAT!!! :)
Daddy is so lucky to have such priceless help!!

7/11/2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Oh my gosh. The matching tool belts. I love it! What a cutie you have.

P.S. Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier.

7/11/2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

those pictures are soo friggin' cute. look at that toolbelt!

7/11/2006 9:04 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

girl that is going to make a kick ass layout....get to scrappin them pics right away....

7/11/2006 10:27 PM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Thanks for the visit yesterday. I SOOO want to pinch those cute cheeks of hers! Precious!

7/12/2006 8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home