Friday, July 14, 2006

Hmm........

Yeah, see today I don't really have anything to post about. I have some things going on in my head, but I haven't figured out exactly how to put them on paper (or screen, as this is a blog and my keyboard is my pen). I'll come up with something in due time I am sure. Sometimes it's hard to come up with something new and exciting to post about all the freaking time. I try to post everyday during the week because I don't post on Saturday and Sunday because those are my family days and well because my dad took the AOL internet access that I was pirating from him away (he got DSL....Slacker!) I don't even have internet access at home anymore. I could change that, except I'm not sure I want too. I don't want to spend all my time at home on the weekends on the computer. So for right now, we are internetless at the Manic Mommy hacienda. I blog at work. I blog at work when I should be working. I'm sure I'm not alone here. I know that I don't want my boss (or my shitty ass coworker) to know that this blog exists, but for all I know they both already do and I guess then I don't really care. I don't really share anything on here that I wouldn't want them to know anyway, because I'm pretty sure that shitty ass coworker knows how I feel about her anyway.
~~~
Anyway, because I have nothing at all to blog about, I've been thinking about my upcoming 100th post. This is post 95 (I think) so basically my 100th post would hit next Friday if I blogged something everyday next week. However, I will be heading to the beach next Friday and will not be at work, therefore pushing my 100th post into the following Monday. And then I'll have beach stuff to blog about and how do I combine the 2 of those into one post? Or should I not? Any suggestions on this upcoming event in my blog life?
~~~
Shit, sorry this posts sucks ass today. I wish I had more for ya'll, I really do. Happy Friday!

1 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

ahh don't worry with it..it's all good....i hardly ever have anything to write about here lately but i will tomorrow...i have a funny story to tell

7/14/2006 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home