Friday, July 07, 2006

Mentally I'm already there

So, the hubs and I are heading to the beach today, as soon as our workdays are done. I am leaving at 3 to go pick up the stuff and gas up the car and pick him up on our way out of town. Mentally, I am so already chillin in the sand with a cold beer in my hand. I'm having a hard time willing myself to work today. And sadly I've only been here 20 minutes. How long is this day going to be? God, please just let it be time to go soon. I'm so ready to be out of this town and at the beach. I love the beach. I love the salt air, the salt water and the smell of just being there. It's only a short trip, but I plan on making the most of it. Tomorrow if you need me, I'll be in a beach chair, completely useless (so try not to need me).
Here's another little cartoon to make your Friday......

Have a great weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

I love love love the beach too! LOVE.
But my beach is a freshwater beach (Lake Michigan)...not a big fan of saltwater myself.

Have a FABULOUS time lady!!! :)

7/07/2006 10:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I want to go (stomping my feet)...call me from the beach...will ya? So for a moment in time I can be at the beach....it's been years...YEARS I SAY. If I'm not home when you call (
AND YOU BEST CALL) then leave a message so I can hear the waves and your TWANG!!!! LOL!!!

pretty please with sugar on top?? lol

7/07/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i have a beach but it is ugly i'd rather be in FL myself.....have a good time girl and note: do not drink beer on the beach sistah...you drink a fruity alcoholic beverage with and umbrella in it...got it? good....

i expect a picture of that as well....tee hee

7/07/2006 1:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home