Tuesday, August 22, 2006

WOW

I'll give you all the good news first. I had an absolute BLAST at the Kenny Chesney concert on Friday night. The man was looking absolutely FABULOUS and he puts on an AWESOME show. You were so right Chesney, hanging in the Sandbar was great! We had a blast. I bet I took over 100 photos, but these are all Blogger has decided that ya'll can see. Don't hate me, hate the whore blogger. Anyway...on with the pics:
For Veronica, here's your picture of Dierks Bentley. He was amazing as well. He looked pretty damn good too. Sorry for the photo quality, you know sometimes my little "point and click" digital camera sucks. I did however put the camera of my dreams (well right now anyway) on layaway last week. She'll be mine soon.
This is actually at the end of the show, but Blogger sucks and loaded it here. Yeah, the Tennessee cup went over really BIG in Alabama. Roll Tide Kenny, Roll Tide. (he heard A LOT of that when he brought out the Big Orange cup. I hate the Big Orange.)
Kenny's ASS. You know I had to get a picture of it.
See, how freaking hot is he? Man, I was in heaven. He TOUCHED MY HAND and signed my t-shirt. I seriously almost SHIT myself. Thanks for the tip on bringing something for him to sign Chesney.
It was an AMAZING time. And given all the shit that has been going on with me lately a much needed night out. Big thanks to my sweetie K for driving my drunk ass home. Beer+Kenny=a great night for me!
~~~
On to other news (the bad news)......
The hospice nurse gave us a timeline of 3-5 days on my grandmother yesterday. At this point, I just don't want to see her suffer as she is anymore. Again, thanks ya'll for the love you've sent my way. My IRL and Blogger friends have been such a blessing to me these past few weeks. It is amazing the strength that you can gather from others.
~~~

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I love the fact you got a pic of Dierks for me!! I love the fact that you got a pic of Kenny's ARSE. I love that you even got a pic of the tic tac! LOL!! I love that you got drunk (you best post those pics when you can), but most of all darlin', I love you and your strength!!!!! Over everything.

Keeping you in my thoughts today.

8/22/2006 10:04 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

FABULOUS!!! Those are some fantastic pictures girlfriend!!!
I really didn't need to see these right now...it only made me more depressed about my non-tickets for the Detroit show THIS Saturday!
I also didn't need to know that you got his autograph, there aren't enough words in the dictionary to describe how jealous I am right now...I tried so damn hard and he shafted me!!
I think maybe Jamie is my new boyfriend now...HE didn't shaft me! ;)

Hang in there sweetie, I'm praying and praying for you and your family. I wish I knew what to say to make it better but I know there really isn't anything. Love you.

8/22/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

how awesome is that.....so glad your drunk ass had a blast

8/22/2006 2:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK...he touched your hand? You're like me new idol. Kenny Chesney touched your hand AND you bought beer for a kid's birthday party. I knew I liked you.

All I can say about your grandma is that sucks. As easy as it is to say she won't be suffering it's still so hard to let go.

8/22/2006 3:00 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I love kenny. So very much. Dierks, too.

I'm so sad for you about your grandmother. I'm so sorry.

8/22/2006 10:02 PM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I am sorry for what you are going through yet. *hugs*

And dripping with jealousy at the concert pics. Yum, yum, yum!

8/23/2006 8:30 AM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

Hi Blogger Chick! I'm a Manic Mommy too!

8/23/2006 10:16 AM  
Blogger Bart said...

Roll Tide, Kenny! It is just too bad he is a Vol fan.

Sorry about your Grandmother... lost both of mine in the past two years. Nothing makes it easy.

8/23/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

JEALOUS! That is all I have to say about that....hehe

8/29/2006 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home