Friday, August 18, 2006

Friday...Friday....FRIDAY!

(BLOGGER is a whore and will not let me load photos....so you will not get to see photos of the HOTNESS* that I am going to see in like 5 hours.....jealous yet Chesney?)

Anyway, because I am going to see said HOTNESS*, I am much to excited to focus on a post or work or anything other than the fact that I am going to be soooo fucking close to HOTNESS* tonight. I'll be in the sandbar, because I am a lucky ass bitch and I won freaking tickets from the radio station here. I totally rock. (actually I have never won shit before this, but if I had to pick a time to win, well then shit, this would be it) I am "borrowing" this from Veronica. I also have just given her cart blanche with my blog, so somehow I'm thinking I will come back to a different look around here......

1. Your Rock Star name (first pet & current street name): Lucy Dutchbend (shit, that sucks ass...not gonna make it as a rock star!)

2. Your Movie Star name (grandfather / grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy): Frances Hershey (now that may have some staying power...sorta like a Grace Kelly or Greta Garbo or Marilyn Monroe don't ya think?)

3. Your Fly Girl / Fly Guy Name (first intial of first name, first two or three letters of your middle name): S-Tan (what the? yeah, totally fly)

4. Your Detective Name (favorite color, favorite animal): Purple Panda (ha! operation Purple Panda is in effect....yeah, very sneaky huh?)

5. Your Soap Opera Name (middle name, city where you were born): (ok, I go by my middle name so I'm bending the rules here and going with my first name instead) Sharon Montgomery (watch out Days of Our Lives...I'm on my way!)

6. Your Star Wars Name (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, first 2 letters of your mom's maiden name and first 3 letters of the town you grew up in): MIDDSHDAPRA (what the?)

7. Superhero Name (your favorite color, favorite drink): Purple Margarita (it's a bird, it's a plane, it's.......Purple Margarita?)

If you feel the need, please play along!

Happy Friday everyone.....I'm off to see some hotness*!


*duh...Kenny Chesney...tonight...BJCC.....Sandbar tickets.....OMG......

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You best NOT forget to take pics of the tic tac!!!

And remember to get pics of Dierks Bently FOR ME!!!!!!! And grab his ass if you can reach.

I so love your names.....I think I'm going to make a sign for you when you get off the plane in March that says "Purple Panda", that one is my fav and fits you the most.....BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Blue Penguin, over and out.....

8/18/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

bwhahahahahaha love all your names that is funny shiz nik beotch...have fun tonight hooka and grab some fucking ass for me will ya

8/18/2006 10:03 PM  
Blogger Tammy said...

I hate that I missed the Chesney show this year. I have not missed him in 4 years. But sadly, the funds had to go to other things this year. Dammit.

8/21/2006 10:35 PM  
Blogger MaNiC MoMMy™ said...

"Blogger is a whore"--that cracks me up!

8/23/2006 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home