Thursday, August 24, 2006

I don't want to talk about it

My grammy is still, for some reason, hanging on. The stress of it all is really starting to take it's toll. And the hubster is out of town tonight and tomorrow. I need some sleep. I don't know when I am going to get it. The Hospice nurse can't believe that she is still here. Hell, we can't believe she is still here. At this point I am praying for God to just take her. I cannot bear to see her the way she is, suffering, for much longer. Anyway, that's it. That's why I've been MIA. And really, I just don't want to talk about it anymore.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Super huge hugs my love.

I wish I could take this pain away from you.

8/24/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I'm sorry hun...still prayin for you.

Lots of HUGS! :)

8/24/2006 11:53 AM  
Blogger Tammy said...

Bless you and your grandmother's heart.

I guess when God is ready for her, he'll take her. I'm sure he's not letting her suffer.

8/24/2006 2:31 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

hugs to you heart....
maybe she is hanging on because she is still waiting to see someone..i have seen taht happen with my own 2 eyes before

8/24/2006 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home