Friday, June 23, 2006

Do You Ever Wish You Could Just Make Up Your Mind?

Ok, so the hubster and I are so going on vacation. Where are we going? Well, yeah see that is source of great dilemma for us. There is always the cruise option. And now, well there is an all-inclusive trip to Cozumel on the table (another great deal at $779 per person including air fare, and his diving). He got a travel agent involved, and now we can't make up our minds what we want to do. It all seems so nice, so wonderful, so romantic, so beachy. I want to do all of them. Imagine that. The vacation is going to happen, I just don't know where the hell we are going to go!
~~~~~~
Last night it thundered and lightninged at my house for 2 solid hours. We got 1/4 of an inch of rain. Total. It is so dry. I swear that one little spark could send the whole area up in flames. The only way you could tell it rained? My deck was semi wet. The rain gauge said 1/4 inch. All that ruckus and no rain. We need rain.
(oh, and it reached 100 AGAIN yesterday. DAMN.)
~~~~~~
Hope everyone has a fantabulous weekend. I wish I had something more exciting to blog about today, but right now all that is going on is trying to plan this vacation. Nothing else. I like it when my life is boring.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh I think we got your nrain up here last night. DANG! It thundered for 2 whole minutes here! LOL!!

I have never been on a cruise or left the country except for an occasional trip to O'Canada. I'm lame.

Next year we may be going to Vegas, it's like $600 per person, wanna plan on comin'??

6/23/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6/23/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

i would do cozumel....mexico is awesome

6/23/2006 4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home