Friday, June 23, 2006

Woman of the Year

Ok, I said previously that I was going to go to a Weight Watchers meeting on Saturday to get ready for my trip. Whatever it may be. Well, let me just say that the reason Veronica is my Woman of the Year is because she hooked a sista up! I do not have to go the WW because, well, Veronica is sending me all kinds of shit for me to use and she hooked me up on some websites. Thanks Girl! I owe you one!
(oh, and she wouldn't send me a real pic, so you're stuck with her cartoon and her toes, maybe we'll get a real pic when she's done with her WW and has her new nose!)



4 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

What fabulous piggies!!! :)

6/23/2006 12:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL!! Thank you thank you!!

You are a trip girl and we are WW buddies 'til the end of this fight withflab, hell we'll be buddies even after that!

LOL!!!

6/23/2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

sista tell that hooker to send your ass a real pic....lol

xoxoxox

6/23/2006 4:48 PM  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

And SHARE the LOVE while you're at it... where's the hook-up for the rest of the bloggin' mamma's with post baby flab, huh?

6/28/2006 7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home