Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Not Much Going On

Not too much going on today, so I give you some pics of the Ladybug "cooking" last night. I was making lasagna (5 points Veronica that's it! I found this awesome recipe....I'll send it to you). We're having it for supper tonight. So while I was doing that she was doing her own cooking. And the apron, yeah it's actually a gardening apron that she wears whenever she cooks. I don't know why. I don't wear an apron. (Little Miss Suzy Homemaker I AM NOT!)


Some other random stuff going on with me....since diet began I am down 2 pounds. It's not a lot but it's a freaking start. My weight watchers stuff from Veronica arrived. Thanks again honey! Big "happy" heading your way today.
~~~
Also, a friend of mine's father passed away yesterday. We aren't close, but her and her husband are in our Sunday School Class (Life 101). I feel for her. He has been very sick with cancer for sometime. She is such an amazing person though. In her email to notify us of his passing she said "please don't be sad for me, I am happy now that he is no longer in pain and is at home". I don't know if I'd have that kind of faith if my father had just passed away.
~~~
On a much lighter note, I am going to the beach in 1 week and 4 days! woo-hoo!
~~~
This is my 83rd post on blogger........Guess I better start planning something for my 100th post, it'll be here before I know it!

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The ladybug is so friggen cute!!! 2 pounds is AWESOME!! I think i gained your 2 pounds up here!!! It's been raining forever up here and I'm pms'ing so I'm a tub of lard. I'm doing good today so all is well! That is sad about your friends father's passing, it can't ever be easy. I want to go to the beach! Send me some sand girl! Like I said before, you don't have to send me anything but I secretly CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT! But just know you didn't have to......LOVE YOU!!!!!! YES I DO! LOL

Hope I didn't forget anything.....

your word verification is yuqgas (GAS! LOL!!) Speaking of gas, did you try those diet sodas I told you to?? :)

6/27/2006 11:13 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

I need to dig up some of my recipe's i have and scan them and email to both of you....they are some really good ones that you don't need all of winn dixie in your pantry....YAY for 2 pounds...that's fantastic...keep it up...before you know it you will be down 5 pounds...take it in 5 pound increments or it get s to overwhelming when you think of the big picture..

xoxoxox

6/27/2006 12:13 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

YEAH! on the 2 pounds - slow but steady wins the race!!! The faster it comes off the faster it comes back!

I only lose a couple pounds a week and some weeks I break even....

The lasagne sounds yummy and the ladybug is toooo cute!!!

6/27/2006 8:26 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

2 pounds is terrific!!! Good for you...the quicker and more often you see results the easier it makes it to keep going!!

you can stop rubbing it in about your beach vacation now! ;)

6/27/2006 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home