Wednesday, June 28, 2006

It's Hump Day. . . . . . . .

And not too much is going on. Slow week in the Manic Mommy house. I like it. Not complaining, just doesn't give me much to blog about. The only exciting thing, after a 2 week hiatus, the nails are back on. My nail lady, sweet Betty Lou had to cancel my last appointment because she was a bit under the weather. So rather than reschedule, I just took the nails off and let them have a "breather". So yesterday, they are back on. I went with a french manicure this week. Clean and simple. I gotta tell ya, after not having them on for a couple of weeks this is taking some getting used to again! So that's it, the only exciting thing I have to report is that I had my nails put back on. Whew, aren't you glad I told you that?

~~~

I do think the Ladybug is going to have to have breathing treatments AGAIN. Her allergies are just going nutso this year. She's on Zyrtec everyday, but is coughing up a storm again. We have to go back to the doctor this afternoon, but somehow I think we are going to have to pull that ol nebulizer back out again. This will be our 5th trip down nebulizer lane since she was born. This is only our second trip since she's been old enough to physically remove the mask from her face. We could try the inhaler, but since we already own a nebulizer, why would I pay for the inhaler, which is NOT covered by our insurance. The medicine is, but the way to get the medicine into the body, not covered. Stupid insurance companies.
~~~

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Aren't insurance companies AWESOME?? Awesomely STUPID. Yes, they do not believe in things that make sense (such as the inhaler) "SURE YOU CAN HAVE THE MEDICINE BUT WE AIN'T PAYING $1,000,000,000 for the instrument used....you figure it out." What ever happened to PREVENTATIVE medicine?? Are they so stupid that they think that they would be saving money by helping the situation instead of waiting until the situation becomes worse. Then they want to scrutinize WHY an incident got so bad......DUUUUUH. I hate insurance companies, can you tell??? LOL

Speaking of nails, I need a fill!! I get the pink and whites, they look real except when you need a fill like I do and then you see where they are starting to lift near the cuticle and you look like a PO'MO'FO!!!! LOL!! Oh wait...I am.

6/28/2006 9:37 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I've had acrylic nails on for THIRTEEN years, I get 'pink and whites' too. However I just took them off last week, and like our vacations, had to cancel all of my future appts...can't afford it anymore. :(

Don't even get me started on insurance companies!!

6/28/2006 10:43 AM  
Blogger elizabeth said...

hate that your lil one has to go through all of that.

yay for hot nails :)

6/28/2006 10:55 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I know just how you feel. My little one has awful allergies. I am lucky that we don't have to do the breathing treatments, but if they get any worse we might have to. I got my fingers crossed that we won't

6/28/2006 1:40 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

We have to give Melana breathing treatments quite often...ever since she was 6 months old and hospitalized with RSV...scary shit that is...

glad the claws are back on now since it's "hump" day go hump the Mr. ----bwhahahahahahaha!!!

6/28/2006 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home