Wednesday, June 28, 2006

DAMN

*if you are not a fan of bitching, complete with curse words.....then STOP READING HERE! (because quite frankly, I'm pissy and I cuss a lot in this post. And I say fuck)
So Dr. B says the ladybug has to go back on the breathing treatments. 3 times a day for at least the next week, with us heading back to see her next Thursday for a "re-check" (damn money sucking doctors....that's two $30.00 copays in a week, don't these fuckers know I'm going on vacation soon and I need ca$h?). At least I don't have to buy the medicine for the breathing treatments, I still have some from our last go round just a little over a month ago. THANK GAWD, as it is only partially covered by the bastard insurance company and is also expensive as freaking hell. The thing with the breathing treatments is that they take so freaking long to give (well you know 10 minutes of sitting still is pure torture to my wiggle worm of a 3 year old) and if the bastard insurance company would pay for the inhaler then we could cut it down to 2 times a day and for only like 3 puffs. SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE FUCK? How can they pay for the medicine but not pay for the medicine dispenser? I suppose if she was diabetic they would pay for the insulin but not for the needles. FUCKTARDS (interestingly enough I have honestly never used that word before.....EVAH). So oh holy hell, here we go again. Anyone got any ideas on how to make her keep the GD (because I won't say this word) mask on her face, aside from super gluing the bitch there?
~~~
*oh and Greta, I would love to "hump" the husband on "hump day", however he happens to be over in your lovely state on business.........and yeah, shit me at home with a sick child. FUCK.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Poor mommy and baby!! DAMN!!

Maybe see if you can wear a mask too and the ladybug will keep it on if you do, oh and bribe her!!

6/28/2006 6:23 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh girl yeah bribaby is the best...bribe her with money...hell you already spent 30.00 what another buck...bwhahahahaha

girl this post had me in hysterics....i love it and i say fuck alot to and all sorts of shit....ask V she'll tell ya...i think it's part of everyday language...hehehehe

6/28/2006 8:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Grrrrrrrrrrr...that sucks for all of you!! An inhaler seems cheaper to pay for than the machine for breathing treatments (on the behalf of the insurance company that is).

I have to admit that our health insurance here is the best I've seen...no co-pays AT ALL.

6/28/2006 9:31 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

I'm sorry!!

Insurance companies NEVER make sense...all they care about is money, not your health!

6/29/2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Actually if she was diabetic they would pay for the insulin but not the pump - I have a little cousin that is type one and they fought for over a year to get her a pump (not out of convenience out of necessity - I hate insurance companies and I work in HR)

6/29/2006 4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home