Friday, July 28, 2006

Girls Trip

Lookie! Blogger let me upload some more, I didn't realize that these pictures were gonna take 15 posts to get to you all....please bear with me!
Check out the trash can....6 women=a LOT of beer!
The Fridge...notice the lack of food?
The cooler, we killed it...it's all hunched over.
My mom, getting ready to go out......how cute is she?
Kim, My mom and Lynn, the designated driver!
Mom, dancing in the car....
Still dancing (she partied the whole 2 minutes to the restaraunt.

Well, hopefully Blogger will let me get to the beach pics and then Hooter's pics from Friday night. Why can't you just put all of them in one past I ask?

4 Comments:

Blogger Greta Adams said...

post through photobucke or firefox/mozilla or something...i never nevr nver have had trouble posting through photobucket....never

love the pics...looks like fun!!!

7/28/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Partying with mom always makes for a good time. hehe

Love the photos!

7/28/2006 2:51 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

OMG - ya'll look like you had a BLAST - I wanna go next time...hehe

7/29/2006 11:45 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

My mom would never party with me and my friends/cousins like that. My mom is fun and cool...just in a different way I guess! :)

7/31/2006 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home