Friday, July 28, 2006

More Girl's Trip Pictures!!!!

Blogger won't let me post all of these in one post, so here's pictures from Saturday night....


This is my cousins L & K. L was the designated driver for the evening (we were in her brand spankin new car, so...)
This is my mom & my cousin K.......yeah, alcohol was involved!
My friend K didn't get to go at the last minute, so here's Speck, Scan and me having a beer for her!
And this is her beer.....we drank it though!
Speck and my mom singing "Mustang Sally" which is my mom's all time favorite song!
My sister & My mom....
My mom & Speck
Someone had to ride in the back of the Yukon, here's K after our night on the town!

I'd say that after this we went in and went to bed, but I'd be lying. We went out on the balcony and partied some more, finally crawling our drunk asses to bed around 2:30 am. We had sooo much fun, but this is where the pictures end.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That looks like so much fun. My sister is such a prude, I couldnever get her to be cool like that! And your mom is ADORABLE!!!

7/28/2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

TOO FUN!!!!

7/29/2006 11:46 AM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Looks like F-U-N to me!!

Too bad your friend couldn't make it. :(

7/31/2006 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home