Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Things You Don't Know About Me

I've been tagged by the tagging queen herself Veronica once again.....she actually sent this to me in an email, however I decided to just post it here instead.......

Four Jobs I've had in my life:

1. Burger King (in high school and I still don't eat there to this day)
2. YMCA Day Camp Counselor
3. Lending Assistant (at 3 different banks)
4. Administrative Assistant (current job)

The movies (or shows) I would watch over & over:

1. Shag
2. The Notebook
3. The American President
4. Sweet Home Alabama
5. American Beauty

Four Places I have lived:

1. Prattville
2. Montgomery
3. Autaugaville
4. No where else......(and all these are within a 20 mile radius of each other)

Four TV shows I love or loved to watch:

1. CSI (Vegas & Miami)
2. Las Vegas
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Sex and the City (and I still catch it in reruns on TBS)

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Panama City Beach, Florida
2. Cody, Wyoming
3. Washington DC
4. San Antonio, Texas

For of my favorite foods:

1. anything mexican
2. steak & baked potatoes
3. good southern style food (veggies!)
4. chocolate chip ice cream

Something I would rather be doing right now:

1. Hanging out on the beach (with Veronica in tow)
2. NOT WORKING
3. working on my scrapbooks

Friends that I have tagged that I think will respond:

I'm not getting into tagging hell, so I'm not tagging anyone. Feel free to play along though if you wish.

Four things I always carry with me:

1. debit card
2. lipstick
3. cell phone
4. baby wipes

I am not taggin anyone.......but if you play, please let me know!

~~~~

It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them~Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the movie Shag - Yeah I know its cheesy - but its fun cheesy....

7/26/2006 3:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love your answers!! Especially the one about us on a beach! Only thing is I get to wear Walters Aqua Man goggles...Got it????

ROFL!!

7/26/2006 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home