Wednesday, July 19, 2006

HAPPY 100TH!

This is my 100th post on blogger. Wow. When I started this blog, I did it as a way to put my thoughts down on something. A way to vent my frustrations, thoughts and anxieties (and honey, I have a ton of those). I never expected to find such wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. I have had the opportunity to get to know some of you and can't wait to meet IRL. I didn't know that would happen. I didn't know I'd make such damn good friends on the internet. Anyway, I'm not gonna be sappy on my 100th post, and I'm not gonna ramble on and on (as I am sometimes known to do).......instead I'm gonna invite you to read my very first post (damn, I've come a long way) and then go visit the 100 things about me and that's it. That's my post for the day. Oh yeah, you can also go have a fabulous drink somewhere to toast me if you would like. I might have one myself, say around 5:00 pm CST today? Can we synchronize our drinks?

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy 100th baby!!!!

I'll drink my Honey Brown at 6 EST!!!

Congrats darling!!!!!

And i seriously can't wait to meet you IRL!!

7/19/2006 10:10 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

oh girl congrats...i am bummed because i will be coming up on my 200th but i can't pull my archives still....so my new blog started me over....and i be damned if i am going to pull each over by copy and pasting...it's just not that serious...lol...i'll the the other one

7/19/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

6:00pm EST? Hmmm? Think they will mind if I pop a top during Bible Study?

Congratulations, girl!

7/19/2006 11:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

are you getting my emails girlie??

7/19/2006 3:45 PM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

V-just sent you like 1000 emails....explanation there...I'm a dumbass though is what it boils down too!

7/19/2006 5:36 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Congrats! That's a lot of blogging behind you. Here's to 100 more!

7/19/2006 6:53 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Yep - I raised my glass in your honor last night!

Congrats!!!!

7/20/2006 12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home