Thursday, July 20, 2006

HEADING TO THE BEACH!!!!!
Yeah, again.
That's right, tomorrow I am leaving on my annual "girls trip" to the beach with my mom and sister. Tagging along this year are the sister's best friend, my best friend (and isn't this weird, my best friend and her best friend are sisters in law, as in they are married to brothers. And my best friend is married to the YOUNGER brother.), my cousin from Cullman and my cousin from Dadeville. That's seven women let loose for the weekend. If you happen to be in the PC beach area this weekend....LOOK OUT! (yeah well not Girls Gone Wild or anything). I plan to take lots of pics, and hope that my sister has no more Hooter's incidents. I'll give you a rundown on Monday. Hope everyone has a great wonderful fabulous weekend!
~~~
Veronica, I'll send you some beach love as soon as I get back..........is sand ok?

3 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

YEAH!!!! Have a GREAT time! It sounds like you will.

7/20/2006 12:05 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Sand is fine!!! LOL!!! Although you could also send a Strawberry Daq as well (minus the sand in the drink!)

I'm so jealous!!!!!

7/20/2006 2:09 PM  
Blogger chesneygirl said...

Sounds like a rockin' good time to me!!!
I need a weekend like that... *sigh*....I have such lame IRL friends!

7/20/2006 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home