Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lazy....

Because I am just to freaking lazy today to do a real post (I'm conserving my energy for the mountain of clean clothes that must now be folded at home....God love the husband, he washed yesterday while he was home, but shit that man has no clue how to actually FOLD them....) I give you this, with I stole from Kami......

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Nope

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters? When I rode them no, but the chicken shit I am today won't even get on one....

3. When's the last time you've been sledding? Shit, I live in Alabama, we don't get snow, therefore we don't sled.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone? I like sleeping with the hubs, I do wish that we had a king sized bed, but I like having him there

5. Do you believe in ghosts? I do.

6. Do you consider yourself creative? given in that I am stealing this rather than actually coming up with my own, ahem, original post, no.

7. Do you think O. J. killed his wife? um..yeah. He's guilty as hell.

8. Jennifer Anniston or Angelina Jolie? Team Jennifer

9. Do you stay friends with your exes? Nope

10. Do you know how to play poker? I can play Texas Hold Em, however I require a "cheat sheet" to tell me what beats what and I don't play very well...I'm usually the first one out!

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? not that I can recall....

12. What's your favorite commercial? Thanks to the miracle that is DVR I no longer have to watch commercials....though I did like the one from the Super Bowl with the "magic wall & table"...I think it was a Bud Light commercial.

13. What are you allergic to? Morons

14. If you were driving in the middle of the night and no one is around, do you run red lights? nope, because the big bad 5-o would track me down and find me, I am sure of it.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you? nope...I pretty much share it all

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees? I seriously could give a shit less.....Atlanta Braves

17. Have you ever been ice skating? yep

18. How often do you remember your dreams? quite frequently

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried? Just this past weekend at the beach...my sides still hurt!

20. Can you name 5 songs by the Beatles? yeah, um.....NO

21. What's the one thing on your mind now? Is it freaking time to go home yet?

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass Barbie is? no, someone please tell me.

23. Do you always wear your seatbelt? always

24. What cell service do you use? Nextel

25. Do you like sushi? um, yeah, who decided it was ok to eat raw fish anyway? (so no...)

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident? yes

27. What do you wear to bed? A big t-shirt and undies

28. Been caught stealing? nope

29. What shoe size do you have? between and 8 1/2 and a 9 depending on the shoe

30. Do you truly hate anyone? yes

31. Classic Rock or rap? both

32. If you could sleep with one famous person who would it be? Shit, just one? See I could probably be a celebrity whore, but I'll take Matthew McConaughey

33. Favorite song? I cannot and will not pick just one...

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror? yep, and your hairbrush makes an awesome microphone..

35. What food do you find disgusting? Sushi (see above)

36. Do you sing in the shower? yes, the acoustics are great!

37. Did you ever play "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours?"? Nope

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back? not seriously

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? I wish I had, but I'm just not that way, and I so wish I was

40. Have you ever been punched in the face? just once, and the punch she got in return was so much worse.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Ohhhh I can wash all day long - no problem - hate folding - hate putting away even more....that is why I had kids...LOL

7/27/2006 2:18 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ohhh!! i wanna do this one later

7/27/2006 4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home