Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Bleh

*I should warn you blog people that I am in a foul mood today and the foul language is run amuck in this post. And because of my foul mood I tell you, if you can't handle the fuck word, then quit reading right fucking now*
If I had to describe my overall mood lately it wood be "bleh". As in WHAT THE FUCK? I've been in a funk since finding out about my grandmother and was way up when she decided to to the radiation to shrink the tumor in her brain. Well guess what? It's much easier to say that "it's her decision" when she makes the decision that I want her to make. She's decided NOT to have the radiation. She's just too tired to deal with it. Do I agree with her? HELL NO. Obviously, I am not over my selfishness yet. I'm just not ready to let go, and she obviously is. I respect that. Do I agree with it? No. But I respect that.
Also, the BITCH that I work with has been really pissing me off lately. I work in a small office, as in their are 4 of us TOTAL. We do not nor have we ever had set lunch times. And now all of a freaking sudden because I do not go at 11:30 on the fucking dot everyday, she's pitching a hissy fit. I.HATE.HER. I don't blog about her a lot, but damn it. I don't need this shit. I have enough going on without her fucking melodrama.
My shoulder hurts like a son of a bitch. I have no idea what I have done, but it's been like this for about a week. So what do I do? I call my doctor to get an appointment and of course, he's on fucking vacation. When can he see me? Next freaking week. Shit. So I handle the pain with Advil until then. I think it's a bone issue or maybe a muscle issue or maybe I'm not a doctor and I have no clue other than to realize that it hurst like shit. It starts in my shoulder but by the end of the day the pain is radiating down my arm. This is from the obsence amount of typing I do on a daily basis. Because aformentioned coworker is a piece of shit, Mr. Bossman gives me everything.
Ok, I shall quit now. I will not bitch anymore. See, because I'm going to a happy place. I am going to pretend that I am here again......

ahhhh........see much better. Care to join me?

3 Comments:

Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

Get it out, girl! Go on woth your bad self! Just don't hit anyone with anything. *ducks*

8/01/2006 2:03 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

{{{HUGS}}}

When I get all stressed out - I feel it in my left shoulder - and the more stressed I get - I will actually get cramps in the shoulder that will pull my head to the side and I can't move it.....so Dr. Cheeky recommends a visit to a day spa and get yourself a massage (and if they have a good looking guy to do it that is even better...hehe) Oh and get out the blender sweetie and join me in Margaritaville!

8/01/2006 2:24 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

qI feel for you so much honey. You know I'm here for you. I, myself, have been in a foul ass mood for quite a few days so bitch all you want to me, we can have Bitchfest 2006 if you so desire! HA!

You should go fuck with co-worker's chair so when she sits down the chair falls straight on to the floor, knocking said co-worker's ASS to the floor. Ü

8/01/2006 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home