Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Waste of Space Wednesday

Taking a cue from Kami and her "Waste of Space Monday", I'm doing Waste of Space Wednesday in honor of the crazy woman (her name was not released or you can bet your ass I would call her out) in Memphis, Tennessee who left her 5 month old twin babies in a car yesterday while she was SHOPPING. (yes, you read that right, shopping, I guess that having to take 5 month old twins into the store was just too much for her to handle....WHATEVER). Thank GOD (and incidentally and totally unrelated I at first typed GOB, yeah, I have typing issues today) that some bystanders noticed the poor children, one of which had a blanket on its head and were able to reach into the cracked windows (because cracking the windows totally helps keep the babies cool) and got the babies out. People it was 98 degrees outside yesterday in Memphis. WHAT.THE.FUCK?
Also, in finding a link to this story, I found out that in Memphis there is apparently a problem with this shit. It has happened frequently. See story here. Again I say WHAT.THE.FUCK?

4 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

WTF is right!!! clicked the link to the story...many of the others listed that have happened in the past were cases where the children were "forgotten."
How the HELL do you 'forget' your own child??????

This happens quite frequently in the Detroit area also....at least once or twice every summer.

8/02/2006 12:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That is just horrible!!!!! I can't believe how some people are! Holy Shit!

8/02/2006 12:47 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I can't imagine how a mother could do this to her children. I hope they get taken away from her for this - this is serious endangerment.....What a WOS!

8/02/2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

chesneygirl is right. It does happen in Detroit a lot, just usually the dumbass wanted to get her hair did instead of shopping.

This is why there should be a test for any future at risk mothers out there who think giving birth is just something you do. It doesn't interrupt YOUR life. God, some mothers piss me off.

8/03/2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home