Thursday, August 10, 2006

Thursday Thirteen #2!

*once again, stupid Blogger will not let me upload a cutsie Thursday Thirteen picture here....CRAP!*
It's time for Thursday Thirteen again! In keeping with last week's theme here, today I give you thirteen television shows that I love to watch. Some of these are now only seen in reruns or on my DVD player, but they are still awesome and I still love them!
1. Grey's Anatomy-I cannot wait for September to see who Meredith chooses.....I love this show. I'm not normally a big "medical show" person, but the drama outside of the OR pulled me in on this one!
2. Entourage-When Sex and the City said bye bye to HBO, I wondered what I was going to do on Sunday nights. This took it's place. 1 movie star and his band of friends along for the ride. And duh, Adrian Grenier is so freaking hot.
3. Sex and the City-I now own all seasons on DVD. I love this show. I watch it on DVD when there is nothing good on TV, and I usually end up watching reruns on Wednesday nights on TBS. I always thought they had such cool lives, 4 single women in NYC without real jobs (ok, so Miranda was an attorney, but did you ever see her really WORK?)
4. Big Brother-this is my summer guilty pleasure. I can't wait to see if it's Kaysar or James getting the boot tonight. And the evil Dr. Will has them all fooled, he's gonna win again.
5. Friends-another show in which I have all the DVD's, minus season 4 (so if you need a gift idea for me...) I love this show. You can see it still just about everyday on at least 3 channels in reruns, but I was sad when it ended, though I think they wrapped it all up in a neat little bow.
6. Oprah-I use my DVR everyday to record her shows when they are new. I just love her.
7. Extreme Makeover, Home Edition-I cannot watch these shows without crying at least once during the episode. The transformations are amazing and the families are so deserving. Plus, Ty Pennington.
8. Numbers-I didn't think I would like this show, because well it is about MATH, and well, I hate MATH, but I love it. I love how they take mathematical principals and apply them to help the FBI catch criminals. Yeah, sometimes the stuff flies over my head (and annoys the hubby because he has to explain it to me) but it it is still an awesome show.
9. Beverly Hills 90210-I know, cheesy. But how can you not love this show? In what other high school would the nerd (Andrea) and the homecoming queen (Kelly) hang out together? I really like the later episodes (college and beyond) and wonder how many times Kelly had a drug addiction problem? And to end it all with David and Donna married? Perfecto!
10. CSI: Vegas (the original baby)-Don't you wish all heinous crimes were solved so quickly? One hour and the guy is toast.
11. American Idol-I love to watch from the horrible auditions (seriously, do those people really think they can sing?) to the end (Soul Patrol! Soul Patrol!) and everything in between. I'm also a dork and I vote.
12. Las Vegas-really, only so I can watch Josh Duhamel on screen for 1 hour each week. The shows pretty good too.
13. The Sopranos-Another HBO goodie. Plus there is something strangely appealing about Tony. Is it the money? The power? Who knows.

10 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

I am ALL about Friends and 90210...my all time favoritest shows EVER!!!!
I don't own any seasons on DVD though... Is 90210 on DVD yet? if not...it SO needs to be!

Oprah is my HERO! Love her! LOVE.

I really like EM:Home Ed and Amer Idol too.

That's about all we have in common here.

On my list I would have to include
General Hospital
Desperate Housewives
Dancing with the Stars
So You Think You Can Dance
and Three's Company (Jack is a trip!) :)

8/10/2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I LOVE THIS LIST!!! how do I get the code? I clicked the link but not sure where to get the code......

8/10/2006 10:31 AM  
Blogger Alli's Mom said...

V-when you click the link, the code is at the top. Being as I am a code dummy it is no where else on my blog. If you know how to load it, please enlighten me!

8/10/2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Great list! I also love Grey's Anatomy, Friends, Extreme Makover Home Edition, and American Idol!

My TT is up!

8/10/2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Sex & the City rules. I am still addicted to it. And who were you like? I was a Miranda/Carrie combo.

8/10/2006 11:48 AM  
Blogger Lyn said...

CSI Miami gets my vote. Thanks for stopping by my T13 at Bloggin' Outloud.

8/10/2006 2:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I've started getting into Sex in the City. Took me long enough! LOL

8/10/2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Fingers To Toes Photography said...

OHHH I watch 90210 OMG...how can you not?!?!

As for big brother, I am watching it now, some how I just knew!

8/10/2006 8:42 PM  
Blogger Shaylondon said...

I love Friends, and 90210. Great list. Mine is up. Come and visit.

8/10/2006 10:09 PM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I have the whole series of Sex and the City - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT....never get tired of it!

8/11/2006 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home