Friday, August 11, 2006

Nothing Much to Blog About

I don't have much to blog about today. I wish I did, because then this would not be such a boring ass post. You could probably stop reading right now and not miss much.

Let's see........did I tell ya'll that the Ladybug is going to be a termite cheerleader at her new school? We got the uniform yesterday, thank GAWD for used ones......it cost 1/2 as much, and ya'll she is precious! I'll get a pic up soon. She's thrilled about this activity, though I'm not sure she really knows what a "cheerleader" is supposed to do. She runs around and says "Go! Go! Go!" a lot.
She's also doing dance again this year, starting in a couple of weeks. Thank GAWD for my mom who is helping me out with this. Last year the dance studio ran a bus to her daycare to pick them up. They still run that bus there, but don't run one to her new school, too far out or something along those lines, so my mom is going to go pick her up every Tuesday and deposit her at dance for me. If my mom couldn't do this, then the Ladybug would not be able to take dance this year, and because of the wonderful time she had last year, I'm glad that it didn't come to that.
Shit, did anyone else see Big Brother last night? Did you know that Erica had her HOH revoked? And now Janelle is HOH? I hate Janelle. She needs to go. Guess it won't be this week.
See, sorry this is the shittiest post ever. I shouldn't have wasted your time.
Have a great weekend!

6 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Oh how fun will that be!!!

I can't wait until I can start signing my son up for stuff like little league soccer and T-ball! :)

8/11/2006 10:51 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

At least this post has a little more substance than mine today.....


hehe

Have a GREAT Weekend!

8/11/2006 11:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

How did she get her HOH revoked?!? i hear that our man is gone!! I FORGOT to watch again last night! What is wrong with me?!?

I cannot wait to see the Ladybug's pics in her uniform! HOW CUTE!!!!

8/11/2006 11:59 AM  
Blogger Christina_the_wench said...

I love 3 Doors Down and Dale Jr. so there was no waste whatsoever.

Have a good weekend!

8/11/2006 12:30 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

Sorry, I don't watch Big Brother. I'm too busy watching Flavor of Love, I guess. :)

p.s. the cheerleading sounds fun! you must post pics of her in the outfit!

8/12/2006 1:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OK, not to sounds like a complete idiont, but what's a "termite" cheerleader?

8/14/2006 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home