Wednesday, August 09, 2006

HELP WANTED. CREATIVITY A MUST.

Ok Bloggers....I need your help. The Ladybug's 4th birthday is coming up soon and I am trying to finish up the preperations for her party. I've gotten everything in order, cake ordered, party favors done.......my problem? I can't for the life of me come up with anything cutsie to put on her invitations. I ordered the invitations and they are precious. They have flip flops on them. I've done a whole flip flop theme for the party which will be held in my mom's backyard and will have blow up pools, sprinklers and water balloons. I cannot though come up with a cutsie little saying to invite people to the party. I need help. BADLY. So, I'm asking ya'll to help. If you come up with something awesome for the party (and I need the info ASAP as the invites need to go out NLT Monday).....I will send you your very own flip flop goodie bag.....so ladies, put your creativity hats on and help me. Reward offered.
*leave your suggestions in comments or email me directly at bamagal316@yahoo.com. If I choose your idea (and believe me, since I can't come up with anything on my own, I'm gonna choose one of yours I hope) I will email you and send you a loverly flip flop filled prize basket, in keeping with the theme of Ladybug's party.
Ed to add: I have all the activities taken care of, and I have the actual card stock invitations. What I need is help coming up with a cute phrase to go on the invitations...you know a fancier (cuter) way of saying "please come to my party, such and such date, such and such time, at such and such place". I know you creative geniuses out there can come up with SOMETHING!

4 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

Oh gosh! I don't have a creative bone in my body. I'll think about it though and get back to ya if I think of something.

Not sure if ladybug and her friends are too young for it but have you seen the flip flops you can design yourself? The party kit is a bit expensive but it sure would be cute to go along with the theme.
Here is one site:
www.mugwaz.com/products/

Maybe you look around and find something similar that's cheaper.
Just a thought! :)

8/09/2006 9:53 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

"SHE THINKS MY TOOTS ARE SEXY
THEY REALLY TURN HER ON
TANIA'S ALWAYS COMIN AT ME
WHILE I'M WEARING A THONG"

I couldn't resist......

I still have nothing when it comes to the flip flops though.

LMAO!!!!!

8/09/2006 9:59 AM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

how about Please "flip" on over and "flop" in some water with ladybug as she turns 4 or something like that...hehehhe

hell i don't know that's the 1st thing off the top of my head...lemme think and i will get back to you tomorrow if i come up with something

8/09/2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

Flip on over some some hamburgers and fun and Ladybugs 3rd year is done....

maybe?? hmmm??

8/09/2006 11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home