Friday, August 04, 2006

It's Wiggle Time!

Ok, so last Friday, I took the Ladybug to see The Wiggles in Birmingham. I really should have done this post sooner, but I honestly have not had the time, and somehow it was much easier to gripe this week...anyway, we had an AWESOME time. Our seats were front row center. You could not have had a better seat in the house. Big props to my SIL for coming through with the tickets at the last minute. Anyway...on to the trip


This is the Ladybug in the car on the way up. She's checking out the red rose we bought for Dorothy the Dinosaur (you see, red roses are Dorothy's favorite!)

Alli and I waiting for the show to begin...big thanks to the man I did not know sitting beside us with his family who took our picture!
Toot Toot Chugga Chugga! Here come The Wiggles......(I am zoomed in on this pic...be seriously as the Ladybug said "The Wiggles are RIGHT THERE Mommy!")
Sorry for the blurriness of this pic....time to wake up Jeff AGAIN!
Wake Up Jeff!
Dorothy the Dinosaur.....
Alli giving Dorothy her red rose, and telling Anthony Wiggle her name so that he then said "Hello Alli". She was so excited! The Wiggles said her name!
Are these some wacked out looking fish or what?
Swim like a fish, swim like a fish!

We had so much fun! Alli was way impressed! She was on the big screen like 3 times! How cool is that?

~~~~

On a side not, how could you people have never heard of the movie Shag? Seriously, go rent it!

~~~~

The Ladybug starts real preschool on Monday. Today is her last day at the daycare she has gone to since she was 8 weeks old. I'm so not sure I am ready for this.

~~~~

My grandmother has been put in the hospital. Please keep her and my family in your prayers. Your kind words throughout this whole thing have meant so so much to me! I *heart* you all!

5 Comments:

Blogger chesneygirl said...

This is SOOOO AWESOME!!! I love love love the pictures!!

I can NOT WAIT to take my little guy to some type of "character" show like this!! (We're thinking Barney this fall...he will be in HEAVEN!)

8/04/2006 11:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those pics brought tears to my eyes!!!

And Ladybug will be fine, you will be fine....it's a rite of passage dear! I remember those days.....wait until she starts Kindergarten! Holy shit! Then lets the tears start! BIG HUGS!!!!

And prayers to you and your grandmother. Thinking of you honey!

8/04/2006 4:43 PM  
Blogger Cristina said...

I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I will keep her in my prayers.

And by the way, I did not know the Wiggles did live performances. I actually haven't even seen the Wiggles yet on TV. I think I must be depriving Little Guy because from what I hear, they are ALL the rage.

8/04/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Greta Adams said...

How cool is that sooo glad she had a fabu time....

sorry about grandma girl.,...i will be praying for her and your family!!

8/05/2006 11:19 AM  
Blogger Wendy aka Cheeky said...

That is way cool! The teenage daughter and I had front row center seats for Seseme Street Live way back when (pre Wiggles...hehe) and it was great!

I am such a mom sometimes...hehe

{{{hugs}}} for you and your grandmother. I do not have any grandparents still living. My heart goes out to you.

8/06/2006 1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home